Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A Night at the Ramada

Laying on a bed here at the Ramada Inn, nestled somewhere between Cincinnati and Louisville, it occurs to me. It is WAY stinkin late and I have got to get some sleep. I am just incredibly jacked up after our last day at The Sticks conference. Just to catch you up to speed. Our staff from RiverTown Community Church, where I serve as Student Pastor, traveled some 14+ hours to Loudonville, OH to attend this conference about churches in small towns that are making a big impact for the Kingdom of God. So, to say the least, I'm excited about all the new info we picked up and the contacts that we made while there. I was able to network with some awesome guys from New Pointe Community Church who are also XP3 users (the curriculum we use for SM at RCC) and talk to them about how they are doing ministry there. I made this new commitment to myself to start this blog (something I've been thinking about for a while). I took some time to really reflect on what God is calling me to do with the ministry He has so amazingly gifted me with. I took in about a trillion thoughts and 16 hours of "insight". I guess I'm kinda in information overload right now, but I'm loving every minute of it. But enough for now, more to come...I gotta sleep...

No comments: